We are currently offering an internship for a designer who will collaborate on our concepts and textile designs as well as their execution. You are a student at an advanced bachelors or masters level, studying at an art school or university. Skills in textile design and making is preferred but not necessary.
What do we expect from you?
– Independent worker, responsible, eager to learn, ‘hands-on’ attitude.
– Experience in basic textile knowledge and techniques.
– Proficient InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
– A portfolio that clearly exhibits your capabilities.
– Interest in innovation in textiles, fashion, architecture and design.
Duration of the internship is preferably 3-6 months, 4 days a week.
For Textile Designers beginning during the year.
For Product and Interior designers only from september 2017 on.
We expect that you provide for your own housing in the area (We can only provide basic guidance on where to look for housing).
Please send your letter of motivation and a link to your on-line portfolio to Studio Petra Vonk : firstname.lastname@example.org