We are currently offering an internship for a designer who will collaborate on our concepts and the implemantation and execution of textiles. You are a student at an advanced bachelors or masters level, studying at an art school or university. Skills in textile design and making is preferred but not necessary.
What do we expect from you?
– Independent worker, responsible, eager to learn, ‘hands-on’ attitude.
– Experience in basic material/ textile knowledge and techniques.
– Proficient InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D drawing as in Sketchup.
– A portfolio that clearly exhibits your capabilities.
– Interest in innovation in textiles, architecture and design.
Duration of the internship is negotiable but preferably 3-6 months, 4 days a week.
We expect that you provide for your own housing in the area ( We can provide basic guidance on where to look for housing).
Please send your letter of motivation and a link to your on-line portfolio to Studio Petra Vonk : firstname.lastname@example.org